There’s a bug in the system… October 2, 2012Posted by Jess in All categories.
UPDATE 2: We’re ahead of schedule and have sorted out the problem with the MyiLibrary resources. If you find any problems with the resources then flag them up for us – if we know we can try to fix them – also, some of the links may be a little slow in loading but don’t worry, they will work.
UPDATE: We’re about halfway through sorting this problem out, we’re hoping to have all of the MyiLibrary resources sorted by the end of Friday (5th October). We’ll keep you posted.
There have been problems with links to MyiLibrary ebooks from the catalogue, we’re currently working on this as a priority but at the moment you’ll have to access any MyiLibrary titles directly from the MyiLibrary database.
The MyiLibrary database can be accessed by going to:
- The Student Portal (or Staff page for staff)
- Select Library Catalogue
- Select E-resources (link to this located under the search box)
- Select Ebooks or your Subject area e.g. Business & Management
- Select Ebooks: MyiLibrary
- This takes you into the MyiLibrary database and you can then search for the individual book title using the search box on the screen.
There’s also a direct link here to the MyiLibrary database: