Are you a WBS student? Get reading online with these new ebooks available through ‘Library Search’ November 4, 2014Posted by sjallen1 in All categories.
These are just a sample of the thousands of Library ebooks specifically selected for student modules & available through ‘Library Search’. These recently purchased ebooks below are for WBS modules:
- Roach, L., Card, R. & Ghandhi, J. (2012) Card & James’ business law for business, accounting, & finance students
- Watson, T. & Noble, P. (2014) Evaluating public relations: a guide to planning, research and measurement
- Farlow, A. (2013) Crash and beyond: causes and consequences of the Global Financial Crisis
- Gollan, P. (2014) Voice and involvement at work: experience with non-union representation
- Buckley, A. (2012) International finance: a practical perspective
- Charlesworth, A. (2014) Digital marketing: a practical approach
- Weetman, P. (2013) Financial and management accounting: an introduction
- Brown, E. (2014) Web development with Node and Express
- Bott, F. (2014) Professional issues in information technology
- Moffett, Jack (2014) Bridging UX and web development: better results through team integration
- Mendoza, Adrian (2014) Mobile user experience: patterns to make sense of it all
- Wellman, D. (2013) jQuery hotshot
If you have any questions regarding ebooks email firstname.lastname@example.org or your Academic Liaison Librarian.